staticDimension - version 1.2.1 released

I’ve released version 1.2.1 of staticDimension today.

I’ve also updated the change log, main change is that the archive system works a little better, although it is still far from being perfect, I’m struggling to work out how best to present it, at least it now cleans up after itself when posts are deleted.

I’ve also tweaked the default template after a tip from a user that it wasn’t working quite right - it still won’t work if you install staticDimension in a sub-folder, but this is really quick to fix just by editing the _archive.html template and adding the folder to the css and navigation links in there.

As ever, any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.


Following this excellent review I made a quick tweak to use the full article title on archive pages, rather than just the filename.

I’ll be doing my best to work a few more of the things off Ben’s list!