Things have been moving slowly in the last week on account of a new arrival in our house!
However, I have built the very basic skeleton of an RSS sync system that uses the Fever API. Here’s a screenshot of Reeder syncing with my test server (currently only subscribed to the feed for this website!)
The Fever API doesn’t allow for editing feeds, so currently in order to add a new subscription to my account, I have to log onto the database server and manually add it, but it’s a good start and I think I’ve got the hardest 2 parts done. Just the huge easy bit of building a webapp to manage it all to go!
I’m planning to enter Ludum Dare tomorrow, just to start easing myself back into coding, so I’ll probably be writing a fair bit about that as I go.